Monday, January 15, 2007

I scored 9 points

So, me and Jessica went hunting last weekend so she can kill a deer this year. On the first morning hunt Jessica did real good till about 8:00. She was pretty tired and decided to take a nap. I told here If I saw anything I would wake here up so she could shoot it. I warned her though, that if a buck came moving through fast I would have to take the shot. She elected to take a nap still. Rightfully so we really hadn't seen anything all morning. 20 minutes later you could probably guess what happened. Yep that's right, a big buck came rolling trough and yours truly had to put him down. I was nice enough to wake up Jessica so she could cover her ears before I shot though. I am such a loving husband.


The "Great White Hunter" strikes again




4 comments:

scott said...

man that is a good deer. i wish i could hit a deer like that.

maybe if i put some corn on the end of my barrel and one starts to eat it, i could pull the trigger. then i would have a 50/50 chance of hitting him/her.

or i could just go back to mexico and shoot that other buck again. he dropped in his steps.

Sean Walker said...

Man that's a SEXY BEAST! Oh, and the deer is cool too.

Justin, that last pic is HILARIOUS! It reminds me of a cartoon or something, haha!

Johnny E! said...

Man, nice animal! How hard was it to take off the tire marks? I mean I do not see a weapon in the picture to confirm that you shot it, so one must deduce that you ran it over! HA HA HA! Just jokin man, I am jealous that I don't get to do any hunting like that anymore.

Heath Hudspeth said...

I know it is hard to top a 9 point, but surely you have more to post.