Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Day at Work



Jessica came buy work today and surprised me with an Old Tyme Po-Boy, and boy was it good. She brought me an Old Tyme special of course, loaded with meat and drippin that wonderful gravy. The messier the better. Anyway while she was there she broke out the camera and took a few pics of me at work. So to answer the question of what do you do know, here it is. Well at least this is some of what I do. I also do woodwork, painting, machanic work and the list goes on. Pretty much whatever my boss tells me to do. Speaking of bosses, they guy standing next to me is my overseer. His name is Tim and he is the man.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see that you are having fun over there you most likely know more about welding than me now. oh well. hope that you are having fun over there

Justin said...

I think it would be a lot more fun if it wasn't so hot, but yeah welding is kind of cool.

Anonymous said...

OMG! YOU LOOK SO MAN-MANLY! YOU ROCK MAN! MANLY! HAMLY MANLY! SANDWICH!

















































Marshmellow...

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with your work pics...i just wanted to let you know that if you are going to be keeping a blog i am going to need for you to have more post. i like taking my internet break at work and you need to have something for me to read (especially at about 12 at night).

by the way.....


PEANUT BUTTER!! with MARSHMELLOWS!!

whitney said...

Hey, Justin!

Of all of the fun things I have been able to play with in theatre, I have yet to get to weld. But boy does it look like fun.