Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fair Warning!

This is a warning for all mourning doves residing in Tensas parish. One week from now dove season will be opening. If you wish to survive this event leave the surounding area immediately. The Head family is coming, I repeat the HEAD family is coming (that includes Scott off course). They are presumed to be heavily armed and very dangerous. They will not spare woman nor children. No dove is safe, I repeat no dove is safe. All doves taste the same in their eyes. Above is a picture of two of the casualties from last year, along with their assassins. If you have made plans to visit the sun flower feilds in the Newellton area on labor day weekend, change your plans immidiately. This is not a test, you have been advised!!!

This message brought to you by the KG (Killen and Grillen)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for including me in the story...i am glad to be a part of it.
i was thinking that i am not going to be bring my gun though. i want to just watch the doves this year. i think that i am still over my limit from two years ago.

but then again, there are people who will be out there wondering why i am not shooting. they may think that i am depressed or something. i should probably shoot all of the doves that cross my path, just to insure that i am not making people think something is wrong with me.

ok then, its settled i bring guns to kill!

Sean Walker said...

Ya'll are HILARIOUS!!!!! I laughed out loud at this post and your comment Scott.

Unknown said...

Let the wildlife of North Texas tremble at the coming storm of death and carange. I can already see fear in the eyes of squirles and other woodland creatures at the meer possiblity of the Head's coming to DFW. Furry-one's BEWARE!

Y'all have a great day and check out our family blog for some funny pregnent Rebekah pictures, and soon to be Catherine pictures. Here is the site: www.garner-blog.blogspot.com

You may also like the theology blog I just started at www.uberconservative.blogspot.com

Hope to see y'all soon.

jess said...

fair warning from some of us. if you want my opinion the doves really don't need to fear me i can't kill them no matter how hard i try. Never thought i'd be saying that!

Anonymous said...

Jessica dont try hiding your poaching abilities. Last year you kill more than 7,000 birds over your limit. I dont think that one person got a shot off except for you, oh, and that one shot you let justin take (you know where the bird was too high to be shot anyway).

Well I am not letting that happen this year. I am going to tie you up in your chair and not let you shoot.

jess said...

i would like to retract the previous statement. A total of 7 doves fell out of the sky on this past Labor day weekend, all were at my mercy. Hooray.

jess said...

very funny scott. I can't help it if i am a better shot than you.