Thursday, August 17, 2006

So I finally started a Blog... and here it is. I decided to start this blog because so many of my friends have moved or will be moving away. And one day I am going to move off my self, so hopefully this can sort of keep us together. I am sure this blog will become more than just away to keep up with friends, but it made a good excuse for now. The picture above is of me, my wife (Jessica) and daughter (Janna). They are two of the greatest joys in my life. If you know me, please pass on the news of my page. If you don't know me yet, come back and visit at any time. I will try to keep the post interesting.

6 comments:

Drew Caperton said...

no.... YOU'RE the man... wait a sec, who am I talking to? ...hello?

Ruthie said...

janna rocks... what can i say? she is one cool kid.

Anonymous said...

Hey there bro!!!! I found yah! Look at my beautiful neice and sis-in-law, you're lookin alright yourself Jus!!! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend for Labor Day! Love ya~ Annie-K

Justin said...

We look forward to seeing you too. Don't forget your swimsuit, Janna's goin' in the lake!!