Saturday, August 04, 2007

Rebekah Anne Head

On August 2nd of 2007 Rebekah Anne Head was born. She was born at 12:23p.m. weighing in at 7.9lbs and 20 1/4 inches long.

God has know blessed me with two girls. Make that three if you count Jessica. Enjoy the pictures



A Father's Love

Your fingers curl up tight to make a fist
Your lips purse up as to make a kiss
Your eyes so bright, joy is all they bring
Your presence would cause angels to sing

Your first day filled and broke my heart
For I knew then that we would be apart
There is nothing more important to me
Then giving you my love for all eternity





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Jus..she is just beautiful. How sweet, two beautiful baby girls !!!! I love you and I want you to know that you are such and amazing a wise father! Give Rebekah lots of kisses for Aunt Sissy. I can't wait to see her.

p.s. Jess is such a champ !!!

Heather said...

She is adorable guys!! Beautiful!! She's the exact same size that our middle child was when she was born. So little. Of course our youngest popped out weighing a whopping 9.1 Ibs....I do miss them being little:-)Congrats guys!
:-)Jonathan and Heather

Johnny E! said...

Congrats dude, looks like you are getting another whip! HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Justin and Jessica! She is beautiful :-) Hopefully I won't have to wait as long to meet Miss Rebekah like I did to meet Miss Janna :-)

heather young said...

Congratulations!!!!
Wow - you guys did a great job.
Praying for you both.

heather young said...

hey guys... just wanted to let you know that i left a gift for the baby in the front office at church.