Monday, November 17, 2008

Memories Again

If you have followed this blog for some time you might remember a series of post titled "Memories" well this is the continuation of that series. First off lets start with the team. If I thought about it for a while I could possibly remember the year. My first guess of the top of my head is that this was sometime in 2002, but I am not sure. Anyway here is the student ministry team. People referred to us as the J team. It was composed of Jim, Justin, Joe and Jen. Of course you can see the J team had an addition by the time, Andi.

The next few pics are some from volunteer training events we went to. Along with being able to serve with an awsome staff. I was privaledged to serve next to some awesome volunteers.

Those were great times and the fun has never stopped. More pics to follow soon hope you keep checking in to see what is new. I have a picture of a youth that was in the 6th or 7th grade when the picture was taken and he is now a senior in high school. Pretty cool stuff to come stay tuned.

1 comments:

heather young said...

These are awesome, thanks for sharing. Sure do miss those folks. What ever happened to Jen and Andi?